Who are you?
A data driven person who can not only dig into data but has the ability to bring the most important insights to the surface and ensure they are understood and properly contextualized. You have a very strong understanding of customer, marketing, product and data and can tie them all together. You are a strategic thinker, able to understand and focus on the big picture, but have the ability to get your hands dirty and do the nitty gritty work when required.
The role is focused on the continued growth and expansion of the KTO business. This role would ensure that we have data availability and visibility that is 2nd to none in the industry and can leverage it accordingly for with a forward thinking, growth mindset – while guiding / influencing our data engineering team in terms of best practice to ensure our long term needs are met.
What would you be doing?
Driving a growth mindset, while championing data and initiatives in order to optimize business through both a data driven and customer centric approach. This applies to every aspect of our business – including but not limited to, measuring traffic quality, conversion, marketing efficiency, segmentation, CRM, reach, payments, fraud and optimized bonus spend.
This would include:
- Measuring performance against targets to determine whether goals are being met and whether targets are realistic or need to be amended.
- Constantly improving our reporting and analysis processes and tools in order to empower our organization to utilize data effectively.
What do we offer?
- Flexibility with your working situation – we are open to remote working and offer a hybrid office model in our various locales for the right candidates
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Long term career opportunities in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry.
- Working closely with experienced industry veterans who value knowledge sharing, teaching, learning and employee development
- Opportunities for personal growth and development in studies